The latest version of GBA.emu MOD APK (Unlimited money), You can Download GBA.emu MOD a lot of money directly on androidiapk.com. Over users rating a average of 10.0 by 1430 users about GBA.emu App download. More than 10,000+ is playing this app/game right now.
|Additional Information Of GBA.emu For Android|
|Get it on:||Google Play|
- Added New Version
- New Levels added
- Bug fix (GBA.emu)
- Unlimited money added
- Downloading link working fast
GBA.emu (MOD, Unlimited Money) For android
Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This application is not affiliated with Nintendo or Gameboy in any way.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don’t use any “Master” codes since they aren’t needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Update aspect ratio option to support custom values
* Add option to enable/disable sound during fast forward
* Make Performance Mode -> Sustained on older ARMv7 devices more effective, this option tries to keep the CPU at max speed to prevent dropped frames on devices with aggressive power management but increases power usage so only enable if needed